Thank you for the invitation ~Asterisk-Sky :3 And special thanks for ~bluemanaphy for helping me with the charasheet. I'm so done with my photoshop.
• Name: Alvett Volkov
• Nickname: Alvett, Al
• Age: 18
• Position: Viciu of Russia/ Area IX
• Magus Tattoo Location: back of the hand
• Your Real Life Job: (Assistant) Detective
• Gender: Male
• Weapon: Ring The ring actually posed as a vessel for his stored magical power. So rather than 'weapon', it is a 'medium' for Alvett to make use of his powers effectively.
• Abilities: > Necromancy The power to control and manipulate the dead. Alvett's ability range from summoning animals to human, with animals being significantly easier to control. Humans had willpower. Therefore if the soul refused to be summoned, it was more difficult for Alvett to control the soul. Alvett could not reverse the process of death since the time of the summoning depended entirely on his magic powers. If he's tired, then the summoned soul would disappear. And there was limit on how many times he could summon one soul back to the realm of living.
> Sixth Sense The ability to see and communicate with spirits and alikes.
• History: Alvett used to be cheerful and enthusiastic. He had a older twin brother. They were practically inseparable, with Alvett clinging to his brother all the time. At the age of 15 they attended an academy together and made lots of friends there. Yet after some time, a chaos erupted in the academy and his older brother went missing since. Alvett, never gotten separated from his brother before, suffered a huge loss, and the one who supported him at that time was one of his friend at academy, Ross (~godangdang's). As a result, Alvett became hopelessly attached to Ross (he considers Ross as big brother), who now act as a emotional support for Alvett. After the disappearance of his brother, Alvett became rather subdued. A dull version of his previous sunny personality.
When Ross decided to go to Russia, Alvett immediately followed, having no other reason to stay at their current country. There, they met Lavka (~Asterisk-Sky's), the Duce of Russia. Lavka saw their potentials and after some time, claimed them as Vicius. To show their loyalty to their Duce, Alvett and Ross changed their surname to Russian name. They used a matching name to signify their relationship of self-claimed brotherhood.
| Daydream a lot | Simpleton-bordering-on-stupid /srap | Clings a lot on people he likes
• Extras: - His surname 'Volkov' means wolf. Wolves are always in packs and they are loyal to their family, a fitting name for Ross and Alvett's relastionship - There is honestly nothing wrong with Alvett's eyes. He could see just fine. He used it so he could look smarter. //whut - After the disappearance of his brother, he used one blue lense on his eye, to remind him of his brother (his brother liked to use blue lenses so people could differentiate between him and Alvett easily). - After they settled down in Russia, Ross and Alvett became private detective in hope to find case linked to Alvett's missing big brother.
• Relationship: Ross (~godangdang): self-claimed big brother
• Quote: "There is love of course, and there is life, its enemy" (taken from Jean Anouilh's quote)